The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Fat, Frisky and We're Headed for Your Fridge!
Old 10th March 2003
Gear maniac

Fat, Frisky and We're Headed for Your Fridge!

What about the clients that take advantage of your facility or service?

Or is it just part of doing business?
Old 10th March 2003
Maximum they can eat all my cookies. But I get super cheap (but tasty ones) or if they all are scratching round for food money. I buy them fish & chips.

Free:
Tea
Coffee
Espresso
Cookies

Not provided:
Juice
Sodas
mineral water
snax

They can buy their own.

Although I buy clients food treats often as a suprise.

The studio is a seperate building so it's not my personal groceries lying around.

Old 10th March 2003
Gear maniac

Yes, I hear that.

Want about your gear and services rendered?

Do you mind when clients take advantage of your services?

You know, asking for more time off the clock. Or asking for additional gear not normally included in the studio rate.
Old 10th March 2003
Super Moderator

Turn your craft service table and wet bar into a "cash" business!

When the catering ends, start charging a reasonable price for the service...

See how "Fat and Frisky" turns into totally frigate.

Hey, while we're at it, let's open a "cash" bar in the studio and really make some money! heh

It may offset the great rate we gave our client in the first place. heh
Old 10th March 2003
One with big hooves

Quote:
Originally posted by slipperman
It's crazy. I think these guys refuse to eat all tour and wait until they hit my shop.
Well, they were skinny as hell. How's Spotty's diet going? Is he on track to lose the 20 by the end of the record?

There are no free meals here. Maybe bottled water but always coffee and tea. The rates are low enough and I'm too poor to feed a band every day. It's everyone for themselves at the moose. Now, how many clients actually pay for your meals over the course of a recording? Catering is a whole different ball game.
Old 11th March 2003
Gear maniac

We've got a café downstairs (open to the public as well), clients can eat and drink whatever they want. I'll invoice them later

/Mats
Old 11th March 2003
Gear maniac

Part of my demo specials which i call the brown bag special is that the clients buy me lunch and dinner. The only thing that they can't buy me is fast food. Unless it is subway or something along those lines. I usually stock soda and water in the fridge for people to drink and always have a bag of nibs laying around for that sweet tooth. So I think them buying me food evens out my beverage spending.

Mike
Old 11th March 2003
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally posted by audiogeek1
Part of my demo specials which i call the brown bag special is that the clients buy me lunch and dinner.
Mike
Brilliant! now that's marketing....
Old 12th March 2003
Lives for gear

Theres a fridge. IT contains MY BEER. Those that dont observe this get to take a lap around the property with the guard dog thats already tried to eat em right at their heels...makes for great entertainment..and they got several hundred acres to cover
Loading mentioned products ...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search