The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Session File Delivery
Old 5th April 2007
Gear addict

Session File Delivery

Hello,

How do you deal with receiving and sending digital audio files. Do you get a hard drive in the mail, do you have clients send files on an FTP site, Ichat, Digidelivery ( LOL)etc. What's the standard in the industry.

Thanks

walter
Old 8th April 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by walth View Post
Hello,

How do you deal with receiving and sending digital audio files. Do you get a hard drive in the mail, do you have clients send files on an FTP site, Ichat, Digidelivery ( LOL)etc. What's the standard in the industry. Thanks walter
hello walter,

most of my clients bring or send me hard drives or dvd's of the sessions. there are cases when we'll use an FTP site, which takes forever. i have gotten missing files sent via ichat as well. and i've never used digidelivery. but i guess the standard in the industry is getting a firewire hard drive.

all the best
Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search