The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
what are you working on at the moment?
Old 28th July 2009
Lives for gear

what are you working on at the moment?

hello there.
just curious what current music projects you are working on??
Old 28th July 2009
Gear nut

Working on...

Well, I did this project in India last year and its still taking up my time India SoundPad
and also been in Mexico with Rodrigo y Gabriela but they had to finish record without me due to time constraints. Been re mastering Stone Roses album and all tracks and video and now got talked into doing loads of interviews about the making of and what were the band really like and what's your favorite track and will they get back together etc. Also just finished album with Portico Quartet for Real World which we did at Abbey Road 2 and Big Room Real World.
Taking rest of summer off..

Cheers JL
Old 28th July 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleckie View Post
Well, I did this project in India last year and its still taking up my time India SoundPad
There are some nice interview bits on the website:

India SoundPad | Film
Loading mentioned products ...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search