The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Any Artist
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Head

Any Artist

Hi Ken,

Without asking any questions on how you did certian things on certian recordings that you done sometime ago. I was just wondering even though your recording clients are some of the greatest of all time, do you wish there was a band or artist that you could have had the chance to record? And if so...who would they be? Thank you for your time!

Andrew
Old 14th January 2011
special guest

Hi Andrew, I think I answered a very similar question earlier, so I will ask you to find that to get an answer, BUT, I will add this, as it slipped my memory last time, those damn senior moments.

I was supposed to do an album with the Hollies with Graham Nash back in the vocal blend. I found the material, was REALLY looking forward to it but because of one thing or another it kept being postponed and eventually Graham and I both said "Enough" and the project was cancelled. I really would have liked that to have happened.

Cheers
Loading mentioned products ...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search