The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What happened to Pitty Sing?
Old 1st September 2016
Lives for gear

Question What happened to Pitty Sing?

What happened to Pitty Sing? Really enjoy that album.

I randomly heard part of a track in an Orlando record store in 2005. It caught my ear enough that I bought the record on the spot. That doesn't happen too often!

I'm curious to know the story of the recording, because every other inkling of this band is completely lost to the sands of time! Hard to believe in the internet era, there's virtually nothing on them. They seemed to be toast by the time the record landed.

That record is as good or better than any other rock band emerging from that era.

Last edited by brew; 1st September 2016 at 11:17 PM..
Old 1st September 2016
special guest

Wow , I had forgot about that band. They were awesome, right? I am going to dig that album out of the vault and listen , and thanks! I will see if I can get the back story and get back to you.
Old 1st September 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by brew View Post

I randomly heard a track in an Orlando record store in 2005. It caught my ear enough that I bought the record on the spot. That doesn't happen too often!

I'm curious to know the story of the recording, because every other inkling of this band is lost to the sands of time! They seemed to be toast by the time the record landed.

That record is as good or better than any other rock band emerging from that era.
what is the name of that record?

u caught my attention.

thanks
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search