The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Missing StrangeLife Records Mixers (Digital)
Old 14th October 2017
Gear Nut

Missing StrangeLife Records

One of the most impressive electronic music catalog IMO.
Any thoughts on seeing more of that in the future, or is it definitely a closed page?
Old 14th October 2017
special guest

It never really stopped, it morphed into Nightwind Records...which is a 'spiritual' but (as I see it) more advanced and freaked out- successor to the defunct Strange Life records (you can check the releases here https://legowelt.bandcamp.com/ or https://www.discogs.com/label/772830-Nightwind-Records

Strange Life records was created by accident sort off when I send some CDrs with ambient tracks I had made to some friends, that release was Smackos - The Age of Candy Candy....I just made up the Strange Life recordlabel name for fun. A week later it was on discogs and I thought cool I guess I have a label now and made a bunch more and other artists started to send in music too and the rest is history But as a snowball rolling of a mountain the label became a bit too much work and I had enough of it...it was time for a next chapter.

Some more trivia - the name Strange Life was inspired by the supercool Arabian prince song which is my life anthem:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search