The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Which door to open?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Which door to open?

Hello friend legowelt!

Reflecting on what’s happened this week you pick a track to listen to on your headphones.

is it by:
1. Tom Petty?
2. Stevie NIcks?
3. Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks?
4. Someone else?

peace and one love!

Old 1 week ago
special guest

1 - running down a dream I llked that track when I was a kid (and still do today ), even did a school report/speech about it when I was 11 or something. That video was so cool with the animation too...they way he sings and the very mysterious poetic lyrics. Working on a mystery -> going wherever it leads
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legowelt View Post
1 - running down a dream I llked that track when I was a kid (and still do today ), even did a school report/speech about it when I was 11 or something. That video was so cool with the animation too...they way he sings and the very mysterious poetic lyrics. Working on a mystery -> going wherever it leads
nice! pretty cool report for a 11 yr old! way cool.

thanks for sharing a brief tangent to music production—tom petty’s passing is up there with prince where I’m at in the US, so it’s on our mind.

I dig your tunes & hope to see a shadow wolf in 2017!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search