The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Okay..I'm surprised no one has yet asked
Old 13th February 2007
Lives for food

Okay..I'm surprised no one has yet asked

How does one contact Kevin Killen to see if he's interested in the project? What's the chain of contact?

(I figured I'd just ask you directly Kevin since the last time I tried this for someone known and of high respect, I had to find a guy who knew a lawyer who knew a guy who's sister knew a roadie who knew how to contact the manager of the artist....it took f-o-r-e-v-e-r)

TRY THIS? http://www.reverse-thread.com/ - Jules
Old 14th February 2007
engineer / producer / mixer

Old 19th February 2007
Lives for gear

Yes i was thinking the same and would like to see the possibility to mix an artist that I produce that really loves your work as much as I do.
Old 21st February 2007

Amiel,

Always open to working with new artists especially if its something I like musically and feel I can contribute to.

Kevin
Old 21st February 2007
Gear addict

Hey Kevin

Do you mean those email accounts will be active by April, or do you mean that you're availalble starting April? If the former, the only way to contact you now is by going through Reverse Thread, correct?

Slainte,

David
Old 21st February 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
Hey Kevin

Do you mean those email accounts will be active by April, or do you mean that you're availalble starting April? If the former, the only way to contact you now is by going through Reverse Thread, correct?

Slainte,

David

David,

Yes curretly Reverse Thread is the most direct way of reaching me through Paul Dalen.
My own site is active and just a another way of contacting me.

eSession is a interent collaberation application that will launch in April. It allows potential clients to search a database of musicians, engineers with a view to hiring them. It's a web environment that handles work requests, audition materials, negotiating fees and a secure workspace called the "songpage" that is an easy intuitive "drag and drop" FTP. The site will also handle all the financial transactions and allow users to store all their past and current projects on the servers.

Other utilities will include a plug in that allows for real time interactive sessions regardless of geography or platform. Its a very exciting venture and one that I have been involved in for the last two plus years.

Kevin
Old 21st February 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Killen View Post
David,

Yes curretly Reverse Thread is the most direct way of reaching me through Paul Dalen.
My own site is active and just a another way of contacting me.

eSession is a interent collaberation application that will launch in April. It allows potential clients to search a database of musicians, engineers with a view to hiring them. It's a web environment that handles work requests, audition materials, negotiating fees and a secure workspace called the "songpage" that is an easy intuitive "drag and drop" FTP. The site will also handle all the financial transactions and allow users to store all their past and current projects on the servers.

Other utilities will include a plug in that allows for real time interactive sessions regardless of geography or platform. Its a very exciting venture and one that I have been involved in for the last two plus years.

Kevin
Kevin this sounds very interesting.

This could change alot of how the recording industry works IMO.
Cheers,
Eck
Old 21st February 2007
Lives for gear

eSession looks like a great service, Kevin, I'll be signing up for sure.

-Paul B
Old 23rd February 2007

paul B

We look forward to having you

KK
Loading mentioned products ...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search