The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Thanks for agreeing to to do this Kevin! And welcome!
Old 2nd March 2007
Gear Guru
February is over, although it looks like we're getting a few more days to make up for the short month. Thank you Jules for making this possible and, of course, thank you Kevin for taking the time give us some really informative and insightful answers. This has been a wonderful month for the Slutz! I hope you continue to check in from time to time. heh
Old 4th March 2007
Lives for gear

Yeah, I just want to say thanks again, too. I don't think you dodged one question. It was a very helpful seminar and I will definitely be re-reading this in the newly-organized (love it!) archives.

Jasper
Old 6th March 2007
TLS
Gear Maniac

Thanks Kevin - I lurked but learned a lot!
Old 6th March 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLS View Post
Thanks Kevin - I lurked but learned a lot!
BIG +1!

I haven't been able to participate or even lurk much, but I'm sure I'll be hitting the archives for this one.

Thanks, Kevin!!!
Loading mentioned products ...
Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search