The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Thanks everyone! I'm out! Peace!
Old 5 days ago
special guest

Thanks everyone! I'm out! Peace!

I've enjoyed this a great deal and am humbled to have so many of you be so positive about this dream I've had to be a record maker. I hope in some way I have helped affirm what you already know or are discovering on you own journeys. There are so many paths to greatness and we have to understand that it takes a lot of effort and experimentation to discover the best ways while remembering there are no absolutes and one persons method is not the only way but something can be gained by understanding it.

The moderators will choose the winners on my behalf next week so best of luck. Be bold in your dreams and choices and enjoy all the moments of making music.

Peace
Old 4 days ago
I've learned a load - thank you for your time!

I should also add that I've really been enjoying some of the more left-of-field questions, spnyhanks to everyone for posting those too.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Addict
Cheers Jacquire!
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

A great and insightful Q & A. I still have to read all of it - thanks so much for your time, expertise and thoughtful, down-to-earth responses.
Old 3 days ago
Manufacturer

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquireking View Post
I've enjoyed this a great deal and am humbled to have so many of you be so positive about this dream I've had to be a record maker. I hope in some way I have helped affirm what you already know or are discovering on you own journeys. There are so many paths to greatness and we have to understand that it takes a lot of effort and experimentation to discover the best ways while remembering there are no absolutes and one persons method is not the only way but something can be gained by understanding it.

The moderators will choose the winners on my behalf next week so best of luck. Be bold in your dreams and choices and enjoy all the moments of making music.

Peace
Great job on the Q&A, Jacquire!

Thanks for sharing your time and wisdom with all of us - I've learned a ton! :-)

Talk soon!

-GK
Gannon Kashiwa
Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search