The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I'm so glad we had this time together.... Desktop Synthesizers
Old 31st December 2002
member no 666

I'm so glad we had this time together....

Seriously!! This has been a real hoot and a half! At first I was a bit apprehensive as it kinda seemed like it was just going to be redundant to the PSW schtick... but between the 'distortion' thread, the "recpit feedback" thread [and let me tell you... all the bosses over there have been watching that one like a hawk... several of your suggestions have already been implemented... others are in the works... so a huge THANK YOU!!! from the 'recpit' crew to y'all for taking the time to help us grow and improve]... the "what do you want to see in new designs" thread has been seriously educational for me, and frankly a bunch of others.... this has been one way cool experience.

I can not thank Jules enough for the opportunity!!! I really can not thank EveAnna, nor the participants of this forum nearly enough for the fun and education I've gotten in the past month.

Tomorrow starts 2003... and I know I'll be starting that year better than I started 2002... in no small part from my participation here.

A very pleasant and safe holiday to you all... and thank you so much for the opportunity to hang and learn with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 31st December 2002
Kind words.
Happy New Year
and good luck to you for 2003.
Old 31st December 2002
Lives for gear

It was / is great to have you here Fletcher. I learn good stuff from you.
Old 31st December 2002
Gear maniac

Thanx, you bikers!

Youse guys will be a mighty tough act to follow.

It was nice to access the wit and wisdom of Fletcher without having to wrestle with the ponderous PSW server and crappy interface.

EveAnna, may your thermionic emissions be ever multiplied. IMHO, you set the standard for public/internet behavior in representing your company with class, humor, and information. Your exchanges with Mike Tholen are truly classic.

Thanks for the memories.

wurly
Old 31st December 2002
Just Another Old Guy

This month has been a real blast, with you and EveAnna here. I've enjoyed just lurking all month. Happy holidays to you, Fletcher, your wife, and the two kids. And to EveAnna, and all the people in your extended family, my best holiday wishes.

And finally, to all the friends I've come to cherish through personal contact and on the net, have a great New Year's.

BTW, count yourself lucky to have witnessed an historical event; the last date that had all odd digits was November 19, 1999 - we won't see that again until January first, in the year 3111.
Old 31st December 2002
Lives for gear

happy new year Fletcher and Eveanna
Old 31st December 2002
Thanks so much Fletcher & EveAnna!!!!!

Happy new year & and thanks for taking us up to the 1,000 registered mark.

Old 31st December 2002

Hey guys,
Thank you so much for the opportunity to co-host this forum this month. I very very much enjoyed hangin' out with you guys.

Sorry I am in Paris with my family for holidays and only just now got access... a little too late unless Jules extends our moderator duties for another month!
Hey?

Ya'll were all reall cool. I'll look forward to seeing ya'll online throughout the New Year.

Bonne Annee!!!!
Off to dinner and then to celebrate New Year's at the Tour Eiffel with my aunt, uncle and two cousins with some Veuve Cliclot!
Old 31st December 2002
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally posted by EveAnna Manley
Off to dinner and then to celebrate New Year's at the Tour Eiffel with my aunt, uncle and two cousins with some Veuve Cliclot!
Geez . . u have a rough as hell life.
Old 31st December 2002
Gear Head

Happy new year, EveAnna and Fletcher. I lurked on this forum mainly, but had a lof of good reads. Hope that 2003 brings you more gear-makin' and pimpin' success than ever.
Old 1st January 2003
jon
Capitol Studios Paris

Eveanna and Fletcher,

Thanks for a great month! Eveanna, hope you are enjoying Paris... Bonne Annee et bonnes fetes!

Jon

P.S. I cannot believe this day I've had...due to a client urgency I had to mix today from 7 am to 9 pm...on New Years' Eve! Arggh!
Old 1st January 2003
Lives for gear

Thanks to both of you! and hey, don't be strangers!
Old 1st January 2003
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally posted by jon

P.S. I cannot believe this day I've had...due to a client urgency I had to mix today from 7 am to 9 pm...on New Years' Eve! Arggh!

I worked 'till 11 pm if it makes you feel any better Jon.
Old 1st January 2003
Gear Head

Old 1st January 2003
Jr. Gear Slut 2nd class

Happy New Year Fletcher and EveAnna! (and everyone else)

Chris
Old 1st January 2003
Gear maniac

Thank you for great participation and world-class guest-moderation!

Happy new year!

/Mats
Old 1st January 2003
Super Moderator

An awesome month! rollz

One of the most important forums in a while.

I'm gonna miss you guys!

I hope you come by and visit us now and again. grggt

Thanks again for a very strong month of serious information...

You also made it a lot of fun!
Old 2nd January 2003
Lives for gear

Thanks Fletcher and EveAnna!

The new dynamic (or ribbon?) duo.
Mentioned Products
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search