The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tis the season.... Studio Monitors
Old 24th December 2002
member no 666

Tis the season....

Happy X-mas

Sometimes the capabilities of our client's truly frightens me... to all the rest of friends and family... a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season to you all [or should that be "y'all"?].
Old 24th December 2002
Lives for gear

heh heh
Old 24th December 2002
Lives for gear

I've met some good people here and have enjoyed being a part of this place. Have learned from many of you . . thanks.

Like Fletcher, I hope you all have a good time for the next few days.
Old 24th December 2002
Lives for gear

I hope we've all got family and friends to spend it with... Have a great holiday!

Peace
Old 24th December 2002
Limited net access round at my Moms..

have a good one!

Old 24th December 2002
Don
Gear maniac

Merry Chistmas everyone !

May the warm feeling you have on Xmas mornin' last all year long
Old 24th December 2002
Lives for gear

and to add...perhaps we can all have ONE day of peace...everywhere.
Old 24th December 2002
Gear Head

I've learnt some amazing things on this forum. Thanks everyone and Merry Xmas.

Forestville Sydney Australia
Ph 61 2 9975 6568
Mobile 0412 077748
Email: waynegardner@optushome.com.au
Internet: http://www.gtamusic.com
Old 25th December 2002
Lives for gear

Have a good one, just remember you can pick your friends but have xmas lunch dinner with your family..
Too all here enjoy yourself and thanks for your help, I gather everyone has the day off for once.....
Old 25th December 2002
Lives for gear

merry xmas everybody
Old 25th December 2002
Moderator emeritus

And a most joyous holiday season to all!
Old 25th December 2002
Gear interested

May the holiday vibe resonate in your house and generate only sweet even harmonics.
Old 25th December 2002
member no 666

Quote:
Originally posted by davemc
Have a good one, just remember you can pick your friends but have xmas lunch dinner with your family..
I took your advice... and after half a dozen Tylenol, a couple hours sleep, and some time trimming the tree with the kidz... am just starting to feel normal after an amazing holiday feast with the staff and the sweet Ms. EveAnna... two mor shots of Bourbon and I may actually be able to get through this damn holiday!!

Merrry X-mas to all... and to all a good bite.
Old 25th December 2002
Lives for gear

A friend just brought a smoked turkey from Honey Baked Ham or Heavenly Ham (one of those joints) here to the studio . . . . . I opened it up to make a sandwich . . . all I can say is . . . . . . if I had seen this turkey in a dark alley wearing a biker's jacket . . . I would have hauled ass!

MAN he was HUGE!!! NEVER have I seen a turkey this BIG! I bet it took 10 or 12 guys to hold him down to "whack him out" and he was probably cursing them the whole time and talking about their Moms. He probably took 4 or 5 guys out with him!
Old 25th December 2002
Gear nut

merry x-mas to y'all!!!!!!!!!!
i don't post much cuz there is way to many post to read and learn from .....but i love this place!!!!

peace
4~rest
Old 25th December 2002
Lives for gear

Merry Christmas to all you slutz!!! Let's hope we've been good slutz this year and we all get lotsa new toys from Santa!!! grggt rollz yuktyy
Old 25th December 2002
Gear Addict

merry xmas to all of u....
Old 25th December 2002
Gear maniac

Best wishes from Sweden to you all!

God Jul!

/Mats
Old 25th December 2002
Lives for gear

Only one more day of Christmas songs to suffer through.....
Old 25th December 2002
Lives for gear

I just look at christmas as the season I have to endure the two worst things about recorded music of the whole year.. Christmas tunes and kenny G..

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 26th December 2002
Han
Lives for gear

Merry Christmas to everyone, and let's give peace a chance
Old 26th December 2002
Lives for gear

Happy Hollidays.

Did not get to achieve my goal of Christmas eve eating chinese food watching a Woody Allen film. Maybe next year.

Peace to all.
Hope santa did his job.
Old 26th December 2002

Hey Fletcher, regarding the Jim Beam, you're welcome! I was most honoured to be part of your staff party luncheon. Thanks for the swag... and the good times, as ever.

Hey it was awesome being in New England with my family (including the Fletcher family) for a fabulous White Christmas. I went sledding with my little cousins today. We got 8" of snow here in Connecticut. Too much fun.

Fave xmas tune: The Ventures "Sleigh Ride"

Hope they get the Mass Pike plowed out real nice tomorrow. Off to Boston airport for more family travels to Paris and then Iceland! Should be fun. I'm going with my aunt, uncle and 2 cuzzins. We always travel somewhere for Xmas. I have one microphone to fix in Paris, but otherwise I'm gonna be a tourist for a week. I promise not to break any bones this year. Well, none of my own bones...

Happy Holidays guys. I'll check in next from Paris.
Old 26th December 2002
One with big hooves

Merry Xmas to everyone. Hope everyone is safe at home and not working in a studio today. And it's still snowing outside dammit. I love the snow but I just don't want to think about digging out tomorrow.
Old 26th December 2002
Gear maniac

Best wishes to all and many thanks to Jules and the moderators!
Old 26th December 2002
You can visit Jon Atacks SSL J studio in Paris!

He has a Massive Passive!

Old 26th December 2002
Moderator emeritus

And referring back to the first post, It happens that I'd bought the new Bob Rivers CD as a Christmas present for my wife - White Trash Christmas is OK, I guess, but Aquaclaus is wonderful!. I got enthused enough to get out the other Twisted Christmas CD's - there's definitely a whole holiday season's worth of twisted songs - Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire, I Am Santa Claus...

And it's worth checking out the other Twisted Radio records - "Grandpa Loved The Rolling Stones" is sheer genius. Bob Rivers is a sick, sick man.

The web site is http://www.twistedtunes.com/
Old 26th December 2002
Jr. Gear Slut 2nd class

Hope everybody had a great X-Mas!
Got "Rolling with the Stones" by Bill Wyman-plenty to read n' study.

Chris
Old 26th December 2002
Gear nut

Back at work already....

Heard this one on XXX mas day..

'May this be the worst of our days'

Beauty toast
Old 28th December 2002
Gear Nut

Re: Tis the season....

While we are being all mushy and stuff, let us thank Fletcher and EveAnna for being kick-ass guest moderators. Theyve been great.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fletcher
Happy X-mas

Sometimes the capabilities of our client's truly frightens me... to all the rest of friends and family... a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season to you all [or should that be "y'all"?].
You must be from Up There cause when we say yall down here we dont use no apoostrophe. Our one apoostrophe was stolen by the late Frank Z.

But Ive got this list of animals I use to celebrate the season:

[We fish ewe a] Mare egrets moose panda hippo gnu deer.
Mentioned Products
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search