The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Eveanna-New Mic Pre?
Old 24th December 2002
Gear Nut

Eveanna-New Mic Pre?

I've heard so much praise about the pre in the SLAM!, which I understand is a new design, that I was wondering if you have given any consideration to releasing a mic pre only version. Obviously, whether you did this as a replacement for the current model or as an additional product would be a consideration.

Also, I'm having trouble with my Ampeg B-15. It is making a humming sound, even though I have changed the tubes and had it recapped. Given your family connection, do you still provide warranty service on these babies?
Old 24th December 2002
Gear addict

Or the FET limiter section as a stand alone unit perhaps?

- jon
Old 24th December 2002
Gear Guru

How about a rack so us poor guys could buy the SLAM in pieces and use the components in the meantime?
Old 24th December 2002
member no 666

Re: Eveanna-New Mic Pre?

Quote:
Originally posted by Haolemon
I'm having trouble with my Ampeg B-15. It is making a humming sound, even though I have changed the tubes and had it recapped.
Teach it the ****ing words, and it'll stop humming.... sheeesh.
Old 24th December 2002
Gear addict

See if you can get in touch with Ken Fischer or anyone else associated with Trainwreck. Besides his own legendary design work, Ken's an old Ampeg hand, and should at least know of competent service people for the amps. Hope he's still on this earth, the guy was having big health problems last I heard.

Bear
Old 27th December 2002
Lives for gear

Re: Re: Eveanna-New Mic Pre?

Quote:
Originally posted by Fletcher
Teach it the ****ing words, and it'll stop humming.... sheeesh.
LMAO!!!!
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search