The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Shotgun 405 microphone
Old 28th April 2012
Lives for gear

Shotgun 405 microphone

Hey Jay I've seen you mention a few times that you used a Shotgun 405 mic above the drums . Whats the exact name and model of this mic you use ? I tried searching the internet for a Shotgun 405 mic and couldn't find it . Thanks ,
Old 29th April 2012
Q & A guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScumBum View Post
Hey Jay I've seen you mention a few times that you used a Shotgun 405 mic above the drums . Whats the exact name and model of this mic you use ? I tried searching the internet for a Shotgun 405 mic and couldn't find it . Thanks ,

I tried to find the exact model number but didn't have any luck either. I'll continue to check it out, but in the meantime, here's the best description I can give you. It's a condenser Sennheser 405 (about 18 inches long and all silver).
I'll get back to you when I find the exact details.
Old 29th April 2012
Q & A guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Messina View Post
I tried to find the exact model number but didn't have any luck either. I'll continue to check it out, but in the meantime, here's the best description I can give you. It's a condenser Sennheser 405 (about 18 inches long and all silver).
I'll get back to you when I find the exact details.
My apologies. I did some more research, and discovered it was a Sennheiser MKH-805. Not a 405, as I mentioned previously.
Loading mentioned products ...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search