The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
APP - Gaudi
Old 8th May 2010
Lives for gear

APP - Gaudi

Hi Alan,

I used to listen to this record almost everyday when I was in my first few years at the uni, along with The Turn of A Friendly Card, Stereotomy and Vulture Culture. And I have always been amazed by the variety of the topics your albums and songs referred to.

What made you guys write a song and make an album about Gaudi and La Sagrada?

By the way, John Miles is huge as ever in that song. I saw him live once behind Tina Turner back in the day when I was in a band and I felt like quitting the music business altogether right there. Scary. How does it feel when you work with musicians of such calibre on your music?

Thanks.

B.
Old 20th May 2010
Special guest

Eric was in Barcelona on holiday and was hugely taken by Gaudi's architecture and in particular the cathedral, and was intrigued by the fact that it'll never be finished - or at least that's what most people say.

Working with any talented person is always a privilege but John Miles was particularly so.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search