The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Extending Forum for One More Month!
Old 27th April 2004
FX smörgåsbord user

Talking Extending Forum for One More Month!

As I'm sure it has been apparent to many of you, I've been swamped in the studio + not able to respond to all of your posts. To remedy this, I asked Jules if we could extend our forum another month and he graciously said, yes! I will be finished mixing the record I'm working on in about a week + I'll have more time to respond to posts then.

In the mean time, please keep up all of your great questions and the very educational responses. And I'll be posting as often as I can. Again, thanks for your patience with my schedule.
Old 27th April 2004
Lives for gear

That is great news Charles. Your tips have helped so many and is very much appreciated.
Old 27th April 2004
Gear addict

AWESOME NEWS !

Thank you Charles !
Old 27th April 2004
Gear nut

Can I pitch in and thank Charles too.

I had the pleasure of hearing a demo Charles did at Air Studios a few years back on PT - really informative.

And in the last month I learnt things (and that's as a now Logic user) - that I'd never have found on my own.

Cheers!

Pete
Old 28th April 2004
Lives for gear

Fantastic! Thanks Charles, and thanks Jules!

For what it's worth, Charles...

Even though we love it when you post a lot, just having a forum moderated by you is a great thing, even when you can't post a lot. Because it's like a haven for all of us ITB rebels and heathens.
Old 1st May 2004
Lives for gear

Great news!!! Thanks Charles. I've been really busy myself the last week so I just got back myself.

Shan
Old 2nd May 2004
Lives for gear

Exellent!
Old 2nd May 2004
FX smörgåsbord user

Thanks for keeping things going everyone. I'm almost finished up and will be back real soon.
Old 2nd May 2004
Lives for gear

I mostly lurk, but I must say one more month is great news, great info on this forum!

Thanks for your time Charles!
Old 14th May 2004
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Curve Dominant
ITB rebels and heathens.
more like broke fukks....(including me)
Loading mentioned products ...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search