The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Akai Professional
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Thank you Kieran for these little gold nuggets of info about your personal production methods. kfhkh Feel free to hang around...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 184
Reptil 4 weeks ago

From next friday we have super popular Techno producer and artist Kieran Whitefield, AKA Ansome as our Q&A...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 704
Reptil 22nd April 2020

You can post questions from today! You post your question as a new thread in this subforum. Just like starting a new subject...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 258
Reptil 22nd April 2020

It's an important subject, GS had 17 pages of discussion on the topic, i was wondering how you incorporate such a crucial aspect...

suspect1
replies: 1 views: 562
ansome 4 weeks ago

I watched a video from your studio, where you demonstrated a very impressive modular setup. What are your future gear plans? Are...

Perplexo
replies: 1 views: 560
ansome 4 weeks ago

Hello Kieran, Thank you for answering some questions for us. I recently saw your set at Intercell x Perctrax on youtube....

DrZero
replies: 1 views: 255
ansome 4 weeks ago

hello kieran, thanks for making your experience available here. How do you handle distortion in your tracks? You pass a...

Keraton666
replies: 1 views: 533
ansome 4 weeks ago

Hi Kieran, Thanks for participating in this Q & A! I'm wondering your thoughts on getting satisfactory sound quality during...

J Gabriel
replies: 4 views: 813
J Gabriel 4 weeks ago

Hi Kieran, Thanks for doing this Q&A :) I'm wondering which samplers you use and how you mangle samples. Thanks :)

Perplexo
replies: 2 views: 619
Perplexo 29th April 2020

How is the Cornish Techno scene in 2020?

Cornish1999
replies: 2 views: 501
Cornish1999 29th April 2020

This is something I'm always improving on and trying to get the right setup so it's easy to fly with and build up/break down....

Sebastian N
replies: 1 views: 411
ansome 29th April 2020

Do you seperate production and mixing and if not, is the process always forward moving , or do you sometimes have to take...

colonelporridge
replies: 1 views: 534
ansome 29th April 2020

Hi Kieran, thank you for doing this Q&A!kfhkh I have a few questions for you! first, a question often asked of artists, how...

wearz
replies: 1 views: 437
ansome 29th April 2020

Hi, Do you listen to fellow techno artists, and does that influence your own music production?

RPH
replies: 1 views: 535
ansome 29th April 2020

Hi, What made you go for a modular setup instead of some synths / samples and a drummachine?

RPH
replies: 1 views: 608
ansome 29th April 2020

Thanks for the Q&A How do you create your percussion sounds? In particular the industrial slams heard through many of your...

Jdee
replies: 1 views: 475
ansome 29th April 2020

Hi Kieran, thank you for doing this Q&A kfhkh Looking at some gear in videos, I noticed a few different sequencers. So I...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 812
Reptil 25th April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search