The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Q+A with Tchad Blake

Sponsored By
  Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Tchad, Again, thx for kicking around, and answering some Q's. I was wondering about these 2 albums mentioned above:...

PlugHead
replies: 29 views: 7,645
tchadb 22nd April 2007

Probably one of the most memorable things about that album for me was the sound of the drums on Undermind, the song.I was...

ThrillHo
replies: 1 views: 3,700
tchadb 22nd April 2007

Hey Tchad- It's been a while, so I understand if you don't remember, but we worked together when you mixed the first Dandy...

tclash
replies: 1 views: 4,496
tchadb 22nd April 2007

Hello mr. blake. Do you like to record all the band live or one by one? Also as an engineer/producer do you have the final say as...

haryy
replies: 1 views: 2,935
tchadb 22nd April 2007

hey tchad, what's your method for recording acoustic guitars? and how do you deal with recording vocals and acoustic guitars...

tranter
replies: 1 views: 4,569
tchadb 22nd April 2007

Hi Tchad, You are such a sweetheart for sharing your genius with us! I wanted to ask you about some records and people that...

Jacklynn
replies: 1 views: 4,453
tchadb 22nd April 2007

GREAT sounding record Tchad...I'm a big Travis fan. Curious about vocal chain for Fran, and what recording chain for...

indie
replies: 1 views: 2,522
tchadb 22nd April 2007

Tchad I read once that you feel like the recording process is (paraphrasing here) unreal by it's nature, so you aim to exploit...

lucey
replies: 1 views: 4,682
tchadb 22nd April 2007

Crowded House are one of those bands that never fail to astound me. What were they like to work with in the studio? Were they...

juicylime
replies: 2 views: 3,546
tchadb 22nd April 2007

Hi Tchad. I saw in another forum how you like to mix at 80-85dB. Do you tend to stay at that volume or do you only do certain...

jarbar
replies: 1 views: 5,199
tchadb 22nd April 2007

Mr. Blake- I've been a long time admirer of your treatment of the drumset. In particular I was wondering about the unique...

chadly
replies: 1 views: 3,279
tchadb 22nd April 2007

Hi Tchad, Just wanted to ask real quick if you remember any specific techniques on the drum sound for The Bad Plus album These...

willylumplumps
replies: 1 views: 3,176
tchadb 22nd April 2007

Hi Tchad I've heard that the SM57 is one of you favorite mics. What is it about this mic that appeals to you? Or rather,...

jarbar
replies: 1 views: 6,278
tchadb 21st April 2007

Hey Tchad, on most of my favourite albums, either Mitchell or you or both are involved - I don't know what it is, but that...

recky
replies: 4 views: 4,597
tchadb 4th March 2007
Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search