The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
booking
Old 14th May 2007
  #1
Lives for gear
 
pete's Avatar
 

booking

hi tschad

how can we book you for a mix?

thx
Old 14th May 2007
  #2
mongrell mixer
 
tchadb's Avatar
 

booking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
hi tschad

how can we book you for a mix?

thx

Contact Colleen at GSM/ +1 310 838 1995
Old 16th May 2007
  #3
Lives for gear
 
pete's Avatar
 

email as well?
Old 16th May 2007
  #4
Gear Maniac
 
joseph's Avatar
Tchad,
Can you mix outside your country? Indonesia perhaps?
What minimum requirement of studio?
Is there any "rockstar" riders?
Old 16th May 2007
  #5
mongrell mixer
 
tchadb's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph View Post
Tchad,
Can you mix outside your country? Indonesia perhaps?
What minimum requirement of studio?
Is there any "rockstar" riders?
I'm trying to not travel these days now that I have a family and a studio. I like having all my gear about for the mix and there's a lot I just can't travel with.
Rider???? Just good Italian red wine available somewhere within walking distance.
1
Share
Old 22nd May 2007
  #6
Lives for gear
 
pete's Avatar
 

mail adress?
Old 23rd May 2007
  #7
Lives for gear
 
matta's Avatar
 

A simple Google search provided the following info:

GSM

Colleen Buchanan's e-mail is on that page...

This internet thing is quite a marvel

Cheers

Matt
Old 23rd May 2007
  #8
mongrell mixer
 
tchadb's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matta View Post
A simple Google search provided the following info:

GSM

Colleen Buchanan's e-mail is on that page...

This internet thing is quite a marvel

Cheers

Matt
THX Matt.
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
JHOOKS / Rap + Hip Hop engineering and production
3
Apemandan / High end
0
Tibbon / So much gear, so little time
8

Forum Jump
Forum Jump