The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Your book
Old 25th July 2016
Your book

I just got it on Friday, and my wife and I are enjoying it very much.

We initially opened to the vocalists section, and had a few good laughs.

Thanks for a good read.
Old 31st July 2016
A "Recording Unhinged" Outtake... Cheetza!

Xmission!

Thank you so much for mentioning the book. It was a year out of my life, a lot of very hard work and a big learning experience. And I can't wait to do it again!

Here is one of the panels that did not make it into the book. It is a musician's guide to making pizza in a toaster, called "Cheetza". That is my friend Rich Rees doing the demonstration...

Attached Thumbnails
Your book-fig06-44-copy.jpg  
Old 31st July 2016
Gear Addict

I just bought it yesterday and haven't had time to actually read anything yet, but I must say I'm very impressed by how beautiful the book is! The design, illustrations, colors and hard cover give it a superb quality- even without reading the content, it's a beautiful object akin to a beautiful guitar. I look forward to reading it!
Old 1st August 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by SylviaMassy View Post
Xmission!

Thank you so much for mentioning the book. It was a year out of my life, a lot of very hard work and a big learning experience. And I can't wait to do it again!

Here is one of the panels that did not make it into the book. It is a musician's guide to making pizza in a toaster, called "Cheetza". That is my friend Rich Rees doing the demonstration...

I lol'd at the drum sticks
Old 2nd August 2016
Thank you!

Sonic Reducer!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Old 2nd August 2016
I looooove the book!! I kicked back in a hammock and dove in the other day lol.

The section on vocals is worth the price alone. Digging all the humor and pics too.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search