The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
  Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Many thanks Suzanne Ciani for the great Q&A from all the gearslutz! kfhkh And of course you're very welcome to stick around....

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 969
Reptil 23rd December 2016

For our next Q&A guest we welcome the talented composer, musician and music teacher Suzanne Ciani. I'll try to give you a...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 1,869
Reptil 28th November 2016

You can post questions from today! Suzanne will be answering your questions from next tuesday, for the next two weeks. :) You...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 726
Reptil 25th November 2016

Hi Suzanne, I'm wondering if you are planning any new albums of electronic music and if so do you plan to include more than...

gruvsyco
replies: 1 views: 465
Sevwave 23rd December 2016

Have you had any experience of modular synths made in software, lilke Softube Modular, Native Instruments Reaktor and similar and...

Mikael B
replies: 1 views: 616
Sevwave 18th December 2016

Hey Suzanne, Pinball nerds like me love the Xenon soundset. It's seriously one of the bigger selling points of that wonderful...

Ben Logan
replies: 1 views: 742

First off, you are amazing and thanks for doing this :) I noticed the fantastic analog vocoder you had in your "voice...

supergiant
replies: 1 views: 681

Hi Suzanne, I was fortunate enough to see you perform in Montreal this year which was a dream come true. Thank you for...

patmcm
replies: 2 views: 687
Chaosnick 16th December 2016

Hello, Suzanne! All these two weeks since the announcement of Q&A I relistened to my favourite Ciani albums and heard...

Transistores
replies: 1 views: 698
Sevwave 14th December 2016

...for letting the world share your music. You've made our Mothership more interesting to live on. Just Thanks.

rotundness
replies: 1 views: 684
Sevwave 12th December 2016

Hi Suzanne, got a non-music question for you please: Many of your releases were on your own label, and you've run a company doing...

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 861

Suzanne, I only recently became aware of your work and involved in the modular world, but my introduction into electronic music...

Chaosnick
replies: 1 views: 949

Hi Suzanne, I have another question please: Do you have any tips regarding writing songs, or setting up structures to...

Reptil
replies: 4 views: 1,104
Chaosnick 5th December 2016

i was wondering if you've had any experience or reaction with computer based languages like csound or if there are any programs...

pyramid termite
replies: 2 views: 1,109
iavor 4th December 2016

Hi Suzanne and thank you. How do you approach compression on synths in mixing? jummpp

andy3
replies: 1 views: 1,253
Sevwave 4th December 2016

Morton Subotnick famously eschewed traditional keyboards on synthesizers because he reasoned that electronic instruments were an...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 1 views: 788

Hi Suzane, Some years ago, I came across the segment you did for the children's show 3-2-1 Contact on YouTube. While watching...

GrantB
replies: 1 views: 920

Hi Suzanne it's great that you're here! I have a question about sequencers. I've looked at the concept behind Don Buchla's final...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 1,061
Reptil 4th December 2016

Hi Suzanne! Seven Waves has a thorough list of instruments used, some highly regarded analog synthesizers. The Eighth Wave on...

illi
replies: 1 views: 907
Sevwave 3rd December 2016

Hi Suzanne! Thanks for all your fantastic music. I love how you seem to really enjoy sound and the creation of sound. Do you...

illi
replies: 1 views: 782

Hello and thank you so much in advance! I know there are certain Buchla surround panning devices and other processing you may...

carlheinz
replies: 1 views: 720

I just watched the youtube video of your night on Letterman. I might even have watched that as a 4 year old, it seemed vaguely...

heyhey
replies: 1 views: 1,090

Hi Suzanne! When I watched the Redbull Interview recently, you mentioned that when you went to learn composition with...

Stimmt
replies: 1 views: 828

Wondering if you can take us through your iconic Coca Cola Pop & Pour work, technically and conceptually? In terms of...

millionmiles
replies: 6 views: 1,739

Hi Suzanne I've seen in recent live performance that, although you know own a 200e system, you've switched back to the original...

askthedust
replies: 2 views: 1,746
askthedust 29th November 2016

Suzanne, thanks for doing this! I have been a fan for a long time and find myself going back to your work when I hit a wall or...

brianpinebox
replies: 2 views: 1,152
brianpinebox 29th November 2016

Hi Suzanne, Just curious how your view the current Eurorack explosion in relation to your early days on the Buchla and when...

Chaosnick
replies: 1 views: 1,148
Sevwave 29th November 2016

I have been a fan of yours since I first discovered “Velocity” over 30 years ago, and I loved your solo concert at the...

wildplum
replies: 1 views: 981

Suzanne, As others have already said, thank you for making wonderful music! I particularly enjoy your 'Buchla Concerts' from...

OneRoomStudios
replies: 1 views: 1,244

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search