The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Today
Old 5th September 2016
Here for the gear

Today

Hi Steve,

first of all, huge thanks for everything you do, you are always at the top of your creative artistry exploring new grounds, you were born to do this, to enrich our lives and you do it constantly!!! I am really honored to be deeply connected!!!

Now to my question, it's regarding your track "Today". To me, it's one of the most evocative pieces of music I have ever heard in my life. As many of us might known, this track was originally recorded live in your mobile studio in your childhood home in the morning of February 16, 2013, during your Birthday and at the same day published as a download gift for all fans and friends across the globe. If possible, would you please reveal more about this tremendously immersing composition, about the gear, about your memories, about the feelings...

Thank you so much, Steve, and the best to you & Linda!!!

With friendly greetings, Richard
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search