The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So there we are. :) Very happy to announce we have Martyn and Steffi both, in the forum! kfhkh These two produce electronic...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 1,466
Reptil 11th October 2016

You can post questions from today! Martyn and Steffi will be answering your questions for the next two weeks. :) You post your...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 794
Reptil 10th October 2016

Thank you very much, for the Q&A! kfhkh Hope you had fun, you're welcome to stick around....

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 977
martyn3024 31st October 2016

Yo Martyn Just calling in as I am wondering how you approach kick and bass in a track with respect to where they 'reside'...

PartHunter
replies: 1 views: 1,014
martyn3024 31st October 2016

Playing live, I've got a few issues, and I want to ask you two, if those things are issues for you too, and how you solved...

Reptil
replies: 5 views: 796
msl 28th October 2016

Hello Martyn and Steffi, posting from the other side of the Beltway. Been a fan of Martyn's music since the Play:Musik singles....

r4ns0m
replies: 4 views: 1,128
msl 28th October 2016

good point. did you find one? how do you communicate? are you present during sessions, or have any influence during the...

Reptil
replies: 3 views: 814
martyn3024 26th October 2016

Hi there, How do you "compete" with the volume of mastered tracks played by the DJ before you go on in a club?...

flextone
replies: 1 views: 822
martyn3024 24th October 2016

hello to everybody. first of all thank you both for your great music and live performance during the Ostgut night. I really...

lps
replies: 5 views: 1,066
martyn3024 24th October 2016

Hi! I´ve listened to and played your individual stuff out for some time now. Enjoy it a lot. Thank you for dropping...

mr jkn
replies: 4 views: 950
destefster 24th October 2016

Hi to both. Lovely output from both of you - Thanks. Its been an inspiration listening to your tracks. I've been making music...

viktorapo
replies: 4 views: 1,175

Hi Martyn and Steffi Through Reptils helpful bio, I learned you have both been producing for some time, even the mid 90s...

SWAN808
replies: 3 views: 945

Hi both, I recently saw your live set at P-Bar and it was really really good, congrats on that. Can you tell us more about...

nexus_py
replies: 2 views: 691

What is your sampling workflow, SW, HW samplers Do you use hardware and software samplers? Which ones are you using these...

Lavinci
replies: 10 views: 1,377
Lavinci 22nd October 2016

Listening to this very nice remix, I noticed heavy compression as an effect, contrasting the airy vocals. a1brnrgpttQ What gear...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 1,038
martyn3024 21st October 2016

Thanks for taking the time to do this Q and A. I've really enjoyed both of your work. Reverb is a huge aspect of the...

ellekei
replies: 3 views: 1,153
martyn3024 21st October 2016

One of the main problems for me as a hobbyist is to get the kick-drum correctly tuned and punchy through a PA. To get the bass...

mr jkn
replies: 3 views: 1,290
viktorapo 20th October 2016

I like that track Striker on the new album. Question for you both: Can you please tell something how you made that, using what...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 701
Reptil 19th October 2016

Hi Steffi howdy really great you're doing this Q&A. you've been playing Electro tracks in your sets for a long time. And I...

Reptil
replies: 3 views: 1,083
destefster 19th October 2016

Hi Steffi, Martyn, I love your stuff, separately and together, especially the new collaboration album. I was wondering if the...

KiNK303
replies: 2 views: 1,298

Hi Steffi and Martyn There has been a growing trend over the past few years of electronic "bedroom" producers...

Eoinw
replies: 3 views: 927

Question for both of you. It's perhaps a bit of a clichée question (sorry:heh:) but would be fun to check out for us: Could you...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 1,014
destefster 15th October 2016

Hi Steffi, Thank you for being here. I liked your album Yours and Mine very much and have listened to it many times. Unlike...

GrantB
replies: 2 views: 1,292
GrantB 14th October 2016

Hello Steffi, It is an honor to be able to participate in a Q&A with you. I was wondering how you would describe the...

matheus
replies: 1 views: 852
destefster 13th October 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search