The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
THANK YOU Starcadian!!!!
Old 25th January 2019
Cool THANK YOU Starcadian!!!!

Just wanna give a huge THANKS to @ starcadian for hanging out for the past week and a half, it's been an absolute blast. Cheers for being so generous, humble and interactive.

We'll give away the Arturia prizes after the NAMM show and once our pals at Arturia are back in the office and rested up a little... so might be end of next week!

Thanks to everyone who submitted questions or got involved in some of the threads, we really appreciate it. This'll be a terrific addition to our archives.

This feels like a good "crane up/pull out/roll end credits" track to close out...

Old 25th January 2019
Special Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecat View Post
Just wanna give a huge THANKS to @ starcadian for hanging out for the past week and a half, it's been an absolute blast. Cheers for being so generous, humble and interactive.

We'll give away the Arturia prizes after the NAMM show and once our pals at Arturia are back in the office and rested up a little... so might be end of next week!

Thanks to everyone who submitted questions or got involved in some of the threads, we really appreciate it. This'll be a terrific addition to our archives.

This feels like a good "crane up/pull out/roll end credits" track to close out...

Thank YOU for having me, this is one of the most enjoyable Q&A's i've ever done and I love trying to figure out this "music stuff" with like minded people!!
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search