The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Mindset
Old 14th January 2019
Lives for gear
Mindset

First, thanks for taking time out ....

Where do you get your ideas from - do you go into your studio with ideas and concentrate on creating them or do you just play about and try and sketch a potential track?

How do you process your plugins, do you run them through an external box for analog warmth or just rely on Arturia goodness, then leave it to tbe mastering engineer?
Old 19th January 2019
Special Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirix View Post
First, thanks for taking time out ....

Where do you get your ideas from - do you go into your studio with ideas and concentrate on creating them or do you just play about and try and sketch a potential track?

How do you process your plugins, do you run them through an external box for analog warmth or just rely on Arturia goodness, then leave it to tbe mastering engineer?
Well I've found that my studio, aka my bedroom, is the absolute last place that inspiration lies! A lot of them come to me when i'm walking. Very few ideas evolve from a sketch I put together while playing around in my DAW, but I still do that because sometimes I'll stumble on a preset that will make me come up with something
No external boxes or analog gear to master my stuff, I do the mastering myself with Ozone!
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search