The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Interspace - A beautiful track
Old 14th January 2019
Here for the gear

Interspace - A beautiful track

Next to New Cydonia, Interspace is one of my favorite songs ever crafted by you. It is pure bliss to listen to time and time again that never gets old. Truely a masterpiece. But I would love to know where inspiration for such a wonderful groove comes from. Songs alike, or a soundtrack to your favorite movie, whatever it may be.

Side note: I wrote a story solely based off of this song specifically. I literally wrote most of it while having Interspace on repeat. For now, it’s called “The Starcadian” and I cannot wait to show it to you one day.
Old 18th January 2019
Special Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyCooper1324 View Post
Next to New Cydonia, Interspace is one of my favorite songs ever crafted by you. It is pure bliss to listen to time and time again that never gets old. Truely a masterpiece. But I would love to know where inspiration for such a wonderful groove comes from. Songs alike, or a soundtrack to your favorite movie, whatever it may be.

Side note: I wrote a story solely based off of this song specifically. I literally wrote most of it while having Interspace on repeat. For now, it’s called “The Starcadian” and I cannot wait to show it to you one day.
That one took a while to write as well, initially it was much slower, almost trappy, but once I got the idea of a Big Beat behind it, it all started making sense! I think the catalyst for that was transferring my drum kit to the OP-1 and futzing around with the tempo. Literally the most use that thing saw to be honest O_O
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search