The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Vocoders & Talkbox
Old 10th January 2019
Here for the gear
Vocoders & Talkbox

Starcadian - What are your favorite Vocoders (Vocoder & Synth carrier sources) / Talkbox or vocal processing plugins? Can you explain a bit about the process you use to create your vocals?
Regards,
DLG

P.S

This is a great thread! I am a big fan of Starcadian. I also really like Arturia products (I own Analog Factory V3 & Jupiter 8 V2) unfortunately I do not own V (to edit the analog factory presets) or Pigment.
Old 15th January 2019
Special Guest

These days? By FAR Vocalsynth 2. Sunset Blood was mostly Ableton Vocoder and that's really good too, but since I moved to Bitwig I had to find a third party solution (no built-in vocoder).
Before Vocalsynth 2, I used Melda Productions Multiband Harmonizer a lot, that one is super awesome, though it's a little buggy when it comes to automation. They updated it one time and broke all my automation lanes, so I'm done with that.
Waves also has some awesome plugins for vocal processing for before you apply the vocoder effects.

Oh and for live shows, I use a Voicelive Touch 2, controlled by a Linnstrument, that thing is a BEAST.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search