The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Jupiter 6 Tips
Old 27th July 2016
Lives for gear

Jupiter 6 Tips

Any tips and/or tricks with a Jupiter 6?
Old 4th August 2016
Gear Head

Hello thanks for the message here, I mostly use my Jupiter-6 for pads, Arps and bass sounds. I got the Europa modification, which adds additional arpeggiator modes, and synchronization from external clock trigger, MIDI clock or the internal clock. I have been using the Jupiter with my modular system, setting the clock trigger input from Circadian Rhythm Eurorack sequencer.

Another cool thing on the Europa is the Random patch generator function, which is great for generating quick new sounds, and comes up with some crazy combinations and noises.

I have had this JP6 since high school, such an amazing beast. :-)
Old 4th August 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardDevine View Post
Hello thanks for the message here, I mostly use my Jupiter-6 for pads, Arps and bass sounds. I got the Europa modification, which adds additional arpeggiator modes, and synchronization from external clock trigger, MIDI clock or the internal clock. I have been using the Jupiter with my modular system, setting the clock trigger input from Circadian Rhythm Eurorack sequencer.

Another cool thing on the Europa is the Random patch generator function, which is great for generating quick new sounds, and comes up with some crazy combinations and noises.

I have had this JP6 since high school, such an amazing beast. :-)
Thanks for your response. My Jupiter's memory is gone and I didn't fix it because I love being surprised every time I turn it on.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search