The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Cautella
Old 19th July 2016
Here for the gear

Cautella

In a recent interview you said that your upcoming album will be "musically melodic". Will it be 'beatless' or ambient in scope...or a combination of both?

On a related note, do you know of any plans for a digital release for "Cautella"?
Old 22nd July 2016
Gear Head

Hello, yes you are correct the most recent tracks I have been working on are very melodic, I have been sneaking a few previews of some of them on my Instagram account :-) I am planning to release an entire album of these new pieces hopefully by late next year. Its a complete departure from what I normally do, but its something I have wanted to do for a while, and I love the challenge trying to make this all happen on the modular. :-)

Thank you for reminding me about "Cautella" I had been meaning to put it up digitally on Bandcamp, I guess I should do that soon. Wasn't sure anyone would still be interested in it :-)
Old 22nd July 2016
Here for the gear

Richard, Cautella is a wonderful album and although I possess the amazing picture disc, I missed out on the CD release so would be overjoyed if you could put it up on Bandcamp :-)
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search