The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Plans For Another Album?
Old 17th July 2016
Plans For Another Album?

Your music is powerful and I've always been in awe of your sound design and your compositions. My first thoughts of going modular were after hearing Risp, and my system was only accessible through sitting on the floor for a long time (old age means getting up and down off the floor isn't as comfortable as it once was) because I saw pics of your racks on the floor.

So my question is not a gear-oriented one, but about your music. Are there any plans for another album anytime soon? Also just curious, what drives you to make time in your busy schedule to sit down and record?
Old 21st July 2016
Gear Head

Thanks for the message here, I am currently recording tracks for a new all modular album. I am hoping to release it sometime next year. So far I have recorded around 150 tracks since last year. So its in the works, just gotta pick which ones I will put on the album, there might be enough for two releases not sure yet what I will do with all these tracks. I have been giving some of them away for free on SoundCloud/Vimeo lately. I usually record music at night after a day of sound design work. My new goal is to patch and record a new song every night. Its been really inspiring working on the modular lately, and a nice escape from looking at a computer all day :-)
Old 21st July 2016
That is great to hear. Thank you so much for sharing.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search