The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
What does "Programming by Fulber" mean in your case?
Old 7th October 2016
Lives for gear

What does "Programming by Fulber" mean in your case?

I've once asked Charlie Clouser something similar & was wondering if it's the case with you.
From what I've gathered, Bill gives you sequences of basslines, arpeggios, melodies, references of samples, the tonal Key & you assemble all that information, constructing a song, along with putting your touches like pads etc.Basically, sequencing, arranging & modifying midi files.Am i far away here?
Old 12th October 2016
Special Guest

Programming for other artists usually means I add loops, synths, keyboards, fx, etc...Any type of electronic sounds or modifications to accentuate a track.
With Bill the process is different. He comes into my studio with some ideas, like some chords or some sample ideas or a concept then we put it together. For instance he might play some chords he worked out and i record them and edit them and take it from there, taking turns adding synth riffs etc with me running the computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin nowhow View Post
I've once asked Charlie Clouser something similar & was wondering if it's the case with you.
From what I've gathered, Bill gives you sequences of basslines, arpeggios, melodies, references of samples, the tonal Key & you assemble all that information, constructing a song, along with putting your touches like pads etc.Basically, sequencing, arranging & modifying midi files.Am i far away here?
Old 12th October 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjure.one View Post
Programming for other artists usually means I add loops, synths, keyboards, fx, etc...Any type of electronic sounds or modifications to accentuate a track.
With Bill the process is different. He comes into my studio with some ideas, like some chords or some sample ideas or a concept then we put it together. For instance he might play some chords he worked out and i record them and edit them and take it from there, taking turns adding synth riffs etc with me running the computer.
Thank you Rhys for the time you put into this.Wish you the best with Conjure One & congrats on the new Delerium.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search