The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Fauxliage
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear

Fauxliage

Hello Rhys,

How did the Fauxliage album come about with Leigh Nash? She has such a unique voice... was the appeal for you and Bill? Was it all done via long distance collaboration or were you all together creating the songs? It's almost 10 years old now, was there any interesting in working together again?

Thanks!
Old 12th October 2016
Special Guest

I had a meeting with her in LA about her singing on some electronic tracks, and the idea just evolved into bringing in songs Bill had worked on with some people as well. She was part of the Nettwerk Management group so we were all connected that way. I think there are some pretty good good songs on that record and i love that more pure style of songwriting done with electronics as well as live instrumentation. I love her voice and had her in mind when i wrote the music for "Under The Gun" (Conjure One).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearGuy View Post
Hello Rhys,

How did the Fauxliage album come about with Leigh Nash? She has such a unique voice... was the appeal for you and Bill? Was it all done via long distance collaboration or were you all together creating the songs? It's almost 10 years old now, was there any interesting in working together again?

Thanks!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search