The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Standing Here and The Sun Still Shines Studio Monitors
Old 28th July 2009
Gear interested

Standing Here and The Sun Still Shines

Hi John,
Ive been buying the new EPs from itunes and they sound awsome especially the ones that havent been touched for years "going down "standing here" ect. I was just wondering tho, the intro to the new standing here has a strange pitch up and down thingie at the begining.
I think my old she bangs 12" used to do that but im not sure and I aint got a record player any more to check it out. was it like this already or did you add it? if you added it was it just to piss Squire off a bit? hahahahahaha.

Theres only one left "one love" is the untitled track on this the one that goes on and on for 18mins until something happens? The one you and Ian talk about on your remastering video? If not you releasing it?

One last question, why didnt you ORDER the roses to record Sun Still Shines with you? I think even the old old demo I have of that tune is awsome, susch a shame they didnt do it.
O.K. thats it from me no more questions Im sure Im sending your glasseye to sleep with my geeky questions.
Take it easy John.
Old 30th July 2009
Gear maniac

I was under the impression "the sun still shines" was developed and given new lyrics and became "going down". I can't remember if that came from mani or I read it somewhere years ago.
Old 2nd August 2009
Gear nut

Re: Standing Here Sun Still Shines

Haven't added anything to remasters. Sound at start of Standing Here can only be guitar bend. The 18 minute track was actually 30 mins and remains unreleased. I don't know no song called Sun Still Shines...?
Cheers JL
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search