The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What If Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 11th January 2011
Gear maniac

What If

Mr. Scott

Thank you for all of the great music. Not long ago, my friend Rod Morgenstein was over at my house having a cup of coffee, and I popped "What If" on the old McIntosh stereo, at which point a broad smile appeared on Rod's face. He remarked that he hadn't heard the album in quite a long time, and we sat and listened and he recounted some wonderful memories of that experience. As I remember being a young pup, and hearing the Dixie Dregs for the first time, it seemed like the whole world was being turned on by them and their completely unique playing styles and compositions. Is there anything you would care to recount to us about the recording of that record?

Warm Regards,

Mark Cattano
Old 13th January 2011
special guest

Hi Mark, Yer, Rod is a sweetheart isn't he. I got so much pleasure out of reuniting with him for the EpiK DrumS sessions and he worked his ass off for me. Great guy.

As far as stories or recollections go, I actually find myself between a rock and a hard place at the moment. As I've mentioned in other posts, I'm presently putting together a book and much as I would like to tell you some things I really feel the need to hold back and save the stories for the book. I'm sorry.

Cheers
Mentioned Products
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search