The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Here is the project that I finished recently: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1peLmGw7NLMrwUymfLz3vd Hope you find time to...

Paul_G
replies: 2 views: 1,253
Reptil 24th February 2020

Hello. I'd like to know your opinion: what's he treatment with James Warren voice in this...

paladin
replies: 8 views: 1,854
Paul_G 1 week ago

From all of us, thank you for sharing your knowledge Paul. This was a really nice, short Q&A. Much appreciated! kfhkh

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 1,025
Paul_G 25th February 2020

Hi Paul, greetings from Brazil! Thanks for sharing your knowledge! The low end you achieved in Blaze Away album is...

Pingafuego
replies: 5 views: 1,208
Pingafuego 24th February 2020

Hi Paul, Could you tell what you have done about the acoustics in your tracking room and control room to get it right. Is...

MennoSoundStudio
replies: 2 views: 1,209
MennoSoundStudio 24th February 2020

Cliche question, but I think still a good one... What are some things that you wish you knew earlier in your career? In other...

kwaping
replies: 12 views: 2,044
chessparov2.0 22nd February 2020

Hey Paul, Can you make us a shopping list - a high end vocal mic or two (maybe a tube mic), a pair of ribbons, a pair of small...

drockfresh
replies: 7 views: 1,404
Paul_G 22nd February 2020

Paul, How do you choose your tempos? What do you typically use for a click? A percussion sample or scratch VST track? How...

drockfresh
replies: 4 views: 1,285
Paul_G 22nd February 2020

hi Paul! thanks for taking the time to answer our silly questions! your contributions to this forum are invaluable. (can't...

the fxs
replies: 2 views: 1,326
the fxs 21st February 2020

Hi Paul! I love the sonics and vibe of your "Greedy Beats" loops. Can you describe the recording and mixing process...

dylanwissing
replies: 13 views: 1,917
dylanwissing 20th February 2020

Dear Paul, thank you for your great music and knowledge share! Is that a Horch FET in front of the Ludwig Kick on the drums...

bojan_1
replies: 2 views: 1,203
bojan_1 20th February 2020

Hey Paul, thanks for doing this. Been a big fan of Morcheeba for years - listen daily. Your music has both deep, smooth drums...

b0se
replies: 2 views: 1,163
b0se 20th February 2020

Hi Paul, Big fan, love the new studio you build, it looks amazing! Great idea for a recording space. I am very interested...

STATICERROR
replies: 2 views: 1,015
STATICERROR 20th February 2020

Hey Paul; I was recently trying to create a list of all currently available U47 clones and I came across a post in which you...

Rob Coates
replies: 1 views: 1,404
Paul_G 20th February 2020

Hi Paul, Thanks for your insights! Could you talk about taking risks in writing, producing and the music biz in general? ...

C5000
replies: 1 views: 1,156
Paul_G 20th February 2020

It's great to have someone who really knows what they are talking about help us that don't really know what we are talking about....

drockfresh
replies: 3 views: 1,194
Rob Coates 19th February 2020

Hi Paul, Very very fan of your work in Morcheeba here. I must have listened "Blood like lemonade" like hundreds of...

fcamp
replies: 2 views: 1,606
fcamp 18th February 2020

Hi Paul, been fan of yours since "Who Can You Trust" ) The question is simple: which are you favourite...

coolic
replies: 4 views: 2,104
Paul_G 17th February 2020

I would be intrigued to know if you have any particular panning strategies in order to achieve width, whilst retaining mono...

Maraan
replies: 1 views: 1,373

Paul: Not a question but I would like to say thank you for treating small time project studio owners like me with respect and...

Rob Coates
replies: 1 views: 1,315

Many artists get stuck and can’t progress as the years roll by. Your latest albums are great just like your earlier albums are....

neve1064
replies: 2 views: 1,108
Silver Sonya 15th February 2020

I’ve always wanted to know who did the string arrangements and the overall arrangements on Charango’s “Undress Me...

neve1064
replies: 1 views: 744
Paul_G 15th February 2020

Hey Paul, thank you for your insightful contributions to this forum that come with your always biting sense of humour. kfhkh...

rosewood123
replies: 3 views: 1,513
Paul_G 15th February 2020

Hey Paul, thanks for doing this. When 'Big Calm' came out I was working in a record store and the assistant manager had that...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 1,562
Paul_G 14th February 2020

Hey Paul, Thank you for taking the time to do this Q+A, big trip-hop fan here! Pretty straightforward question that is...

Diogo C
replies: 3 views: 1,258
Paul_G 14th February 2020

Hey everyone, we have the super talented Paul Godfrey (of Morcheeba fame) as a guest here in the Q&A for a long week. A...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 1,626
Reptil 13th February 2020

You can post questions from today! Paul will be answering your questions from friday the 14th till sunday the 21st. You post...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 1,124
Reptil 13th February 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search