The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey everyone, we have the super talented Paul Godfrey (of Morcheeba fame) as a guest here in the Q&A for a long week. A...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 679
Reptil 4 days ago

You can post questions from today! Paul will be answering your questions from friday the 14th till sunday the 21st. You post...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 367
Reptil 4 days ago

Hi Paul, been fan of yours since "Who Can You Trust" ) The question is simple: which are you favourite...

coolic
replies: 4 views: 851
Paul_G 5 hours ago

Cliche question, but I think still a good one... What are some things that you wish you knew earlier in your career? In other...

kwaping
replies: 1 views: 188
Paul_G 5 hours ago

I would be intrigued to know if you have any particular panning strategies in order to achieve width, whilst retaining mono...

Maraan
replies: 1 views: 184
Paul_G 6 hours ago

Paul: Not a question but I would like to say thank you for treating small time project studio owners like me with respect and...

Rob Coates
replies: 1 views: 191
Paul_G 6 hours ago

Hello. I'd like to know your opinion: what's he treatment with James Warren voice in this...

paladin
replies: 1 views: 716
Paul_G 2 days ago

Many artists get stuck and can’t progress as the years roll by. Your latest albums are great just like your earlier albums are....

neve1064
replies: 1 views: 693
Paul_G 2 days ago

I’ve always wanted to know who did the string arrangements and the overall arrangements on Charango’s “Undress Me...

neve1064
replies: 1 views: 536
Paul_G 2 days ago

Hey Paul, thank you for your insightful contributions to this forum that come with your always biting sense of humour. kfhkh...

rosewood123
replies: 3 views: 643
Paul_G 2 days ago

Hi Paul, Big fan, love the new studio you build, it looks amazing! Great idea for a recording space. I am very interested...

STATICERROR
replies: 1 views: 588
Paul_G 2 days ago

Hey Paul, thanks for doing this. When 'Big Calm' came out I was working in a record store and the assistant manager had that...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 635
Paul_G 2 days ago

Hey Paul, Thank you for taking the time to do this Q+A, big trip-hop fan here! Pretty straightforward question that is...

Diogo C
replies: 3 views: 821
Paul_G 2 days ago

Hi Paul! I love the sonics and vibe of your "Greedy Beats" loops. Can you describe the recording and mixing process...

dylanwissing
replies: 4 views: 1,101
streetbeats 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search