The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Live Style Album
Old 4th March 2017
Here for the gear

Live Style Album

another question from me

what do you think about recording Live Style Album (2CDs at least ;P), releasing it as studio tracks without any crowd noise? one CD with all-time classics, second CD with Tour/Album specific tracks? hmm, two CD set would not be enough, but it would still rocks! please, pretty please
Old 9th March 2017
Special Guest

be careful what you wish for...

we have been talking about this over the years, re recording all the old faves from the live set as they stand now with all the new twists that developed over the years. might happen one day.

a tour/album specific cd would just be an album, wouldn't it? i suppose you could write a load of tracks make a set out of them then record it.
Old 9th March 2017
Gear Maniac

great idea! do it
Old 11th March 2017
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul h View Post
be careful what you wish for...

we have been talking about this over the years, re recording all the old faves from the live set as they stand now with all the new twists that developed over the years. might happen one day.

a tour/album specific cd would just be an album, wouldn't it? i suppose you could write a load of tracks make a set out of them then record it.
i think this is the perfect time to make it happen you are back together again, writing new album, doing few shows later. after the release of the new album and last gigs for 2017, you could close the doors in your studio and record it

Live Style Album would be great as a gift to your loyal and occasionaly quite mad fans as myself and Matt Badger

CD1 - Satan (2010 breaks version please), Lush 3, Impact, Remind, Halcyon, The Box, Doctor, Belfast, Chime

CD2 - Are We Here?, Forever (the new version played on BBC 6 Music is fabulous!), The Girl With The Sun In Her Head, P.E.T.R.O.L., Way Out, Spare Parts Express, Style, You Lot, One Perfect Sunrise, Distractions.

something like that would be awesome...
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search