The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
North American Tour?
Old 2nd March 2017
Lives for gear
North American Tour?

Firstly, thanks for so many years of great tracks!

Secondly, North American Tour? Specifically Houston TX? Even more specifically, Day for Night Festival?
Old 2nd March 2017
Lives for gear
Yes, the last couple times Orbital toured the U.S. they've just done rave/dance fest type of events. A lot of Orbital fans like myself are too old (lol) to deal with those types of events, would love to see do their own headlining or co-headlining tour of proper theaters.
Old 4th March 2017
Special Guest

Nothing planned, always love playing the US so fingers crossed.
Old 8th March 2017
Deleted 46dc28f
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul h View Post
Nothing planned, always love playing the US so fingers crossed.
Saw you guys at the Warfield on your last US tour. Best sounding show I've ever experienced. Come back!
Old 9th March 2017
Special Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubnspace View Post
Yes, the last couple times Orbital toured the U.S. they've just done rave/dance fest type of events. A lot of Orbital fans like myself are too old (lol) to deal with those types of events, would love to see do their own headlining or co-headlining tour of proper theaters.
I know how you feel! I don't like playing too late myself. Last time we did do a few regular gigs but not many. I'd love to do a theatre tour of the US again.
Old 10th March 2017
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul h View Post
I know how you feel! I don't like playing too late myself. Last time we did do a few regular gigs but not many. I'd love to do a theatre tour of the US again.
i never was gigs or festival guy even when i was 20, i dont dance or move much, i just listen and i dont like crowded spaces, and i dont travel much, but thx to you guys i overcame ALL of those! you are just awesome
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search