The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
MHB
Old 23rd September 2005
MHB

Michael, great to see you helping out everyone here and passing the torch of knowledge. I have know Michael for many years, I think I am one of the first artists in his Discography. Back in the days of Media sound in NYC it was a real hotspot. Jason Corsaro, Clearmountain, Bardani, St. Germain and of course the good old Neve. I watched as Michael cut his teeth there and worked there with him early in both of our careers. Two of my faves were Luther Vandross Never too Much record and The band Change. I could not beleive how great those records sounded, It was astonishing.
As a producer I still work with MHB today and he just gets better and better with every mix. The great thing that inspires me about Michael if you really look at his discography is the diversity of music and the International coverage, especially the UK Michael has encountered. No other US mixer can claim the international presence that MHB has earned through hard work. Every time I look at those racks they make me giddy!! Love ya Mike
DB
Old 23rd September 2005
Past Guest Moderator

Thank you DB, I'm humbled.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search