The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Q+A with Michael Beinhorn

Sponsored By
  Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Michael, I LOVE The Bronx record. One of my favorite bands and totally kick ass live. I love the way the guitars sound on...

ThatGuyintheBack
replies: 1 views: 3,334
fexurbis 19th March 2013

Michael, First off welcome and thank you!!! I am a 90's child, the music in the 90's has so much foundation in everything I...

threesymbol
replies: 11 views: 5,795
MixedSignals 19th March 2013

Hi Mike, Mother's Milk is such a greatly produced and ground breaking album. I've read that there was a lot of disagreement...

Waltz Mastering
replies: 3 views: 3,356
floater138 19th March 2013

How important is in your opinion having a sound (pun intended) knowledge of music theory (listening skills, harmony, maybe...

keap
replies: 2 views: 2,456
tiny333 17th March 2013

Hi Michael, glad you could do this. How hard was it to cut Brett Scallions vocals for Fuel's Natural Selection album? I ask...

krock2009
replies: 1 views: 1,988
fexurbis 17th March 2013

Hi man, great to have You here. How do You approach recording synth? thank

andrea19837
replies: 1 views: 2,440
fexurbis 17th March 2013

Hey Michael, Great to have you here. Would you mind telling us a little bit about your history and relationship with Frank...

Empire Prod
replies: 3 views: 3,649
fexurbis 17th March 2013

I appreciate the posts on your blog / website about the shallow state of the industry and lack of artist development. I just...

lobsterinn
replies: 9 views: 3,705
beingmf 17th March 2013

Hello Michael - a great pleasure & privilege to have U here... here's my 4-fold curiosity that I hope U'll find the time...

andreaeffe
replies: 2 views: 3,544
andreaeffe 17th March 2013

Hi Michael. Thankyou so much for your work on Superunknown. Got it the day it came out, and it still pops into regular...

The Bad Motor
replies: 3 views: 2,242
TVage 17th March 2013

I saw you worked on Social Distortion "white light, white heat, white trash" How was working with Mike Ness? since he...

RockRebel
replies: 5 views: 3,557
The Convicted 17th March 2013

Thanks so much for your time on here with us!! This track is so feel good! I remember playing this on repeat when I was in...

Slikjmuzik
replies: 5 views: 3,656
Slikjmuzik 16th March 2013

Hello! Quick question, what was Kim's setup on Superunknown (Amps and Mics more specifically) - and if you remember - how were...

Burdy323
replies: 1 views: 3,400
fexurbis 16th March 2013

Hey, I was wondering what your Go To mics are for recording guitar? Superunknown has some of the best guitar tones in rock...

Ben Dial
replies: 10 views: 5,152
fexurbis 16th March 2013

Hey Michael! First, thank you for doing this Q&A. This really isn't a technical question but after listening to The...

disinfor
replies: 5 views: 2,827
fexurbis 16th March 2013

HI Michael, Its so great to be able to do this! I have a few questions is about how you approach mixing. WHat are some of the...

passenger
replies: 1 views: 2,862
fexurbis 16th March 2013

Hey Michael, First, thanks for doing this! I think most realize when mixing there is never a 'one size fits all'...

csiking
replies: 1 views: 3,765
fexurbis 16th March 2013

I'm interested in the recording process behind Marilyn Manson's Mechanical Animals. I loved that album as a teenager. It still...

Electric Sugar
replies: 17 views: 6,320
floater138 15th March 2013

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for agreeing to do this Q&A. I have tons of respect for your work: "And the Glass Handed...

Drywsef
replies: 5 views: 4,967
fexurbis 15th March 2013

Hi Michael! Thank you for doing this Q&A! The sound of "Celebrity skin" is one of the biggest I've ever heard...

Guybrush
replies: 2 views: 3,273
fexurbis 14th March 2013

Hell Michael, Welcome to the GS community! One of my favourite Metal albums is Untouchables by Korn. Very modern sonics,...

Blast9
replies: 9 views: 10,851
Blast9 14th March 2013

Almost twenty years past, and it still hits me right between the eyes. How did you work on this little piece of dirty magic?

MichalS
replies: 1 views: 2,077
fexurbis 14th March 2013

hi michael! i was wondering how you deal with unmotivated musicians, when you listen to a take and realize its just...

in the red
replies: 1 views: 2,976
fexurbis 14th March 2013

HI Michael, Thanks for doing this Q and A session. I have a lot of questions about your 2" 8 track tape machine...

[email protected] WOVEN audio
replies: 1 views: 3,159
fexurbis 14th March 2013

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search