The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Now:Now
Old 16th June 2016
Lives for gear
Now:Now

Hello Mark!
I was just curious to know if Now:Now is "only" a remix or if it's more of a collab? If so, how did you work together with Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith? This is such a gorgeous tune!
Thanks for the amazing music you've put out through the years,
Nil.
Old 16th June 2016
Special Guest

Hi Nil,
Thanks, It was a Collab, First up i got asked to do a Remix but after Hearing Kaitlyn's amazing music i just said i can't really remix this, its perfect as is. So suggested a Collab instead. So we sent stuff backwards and fwd's. For some reason they made it seem like a remix still on the page which is confusing.
The plan is to just carry on working, which is really exciting. Her music is some of the best modular Synth music i have heard for a very long time.
Kaitlyn just sent me stems and i added to it. So i guess we will keep sending stuff when ever we both get time and try and do a full album.
Hopefully at some point we will try and get together somewhere in the world and write some in the same room as well. Maybe when she tours here, or when i'm next in LA.

Cheers Mark
Old 18th June 2016
Lives for gear
Indeed, EARS is lush. I was floored the first time I heard "Existence In The Unfurling" (might be my fav of the album).
Really looking forward to listening/buying anything you'd release together.
Thanks again Mark!
Old 19th June 2016
Special Guest

Cheers Nil.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search