The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Where do you crossover your ATC's Mark?
Old 5th September 2016
Lives for gear

Hi Mark, I read that you are now using 45A's but I was curious when you had your 25As where your crossover freq was. Were you using the sub to just extend the subs freqs of the ATCs or were you crossing over at 80hrz. I just replaced my Pelonis midfields with 25As and I'm looking at a processor to manage the sub. Miss the size. The BMN on my SSL hi passes the L/R at 80hrz. Thx. Kelly.

BTW. saw a pic a couple of months ago of you playing pool with my old friend Warren Wyatt. Looked like a good time. Warren always has a good time!
Old 6th September 2016
Lives for gear

Interesting - I also got the 25a's and I'm curious to know what made you switch to the 45's?
Old 6th September 2016
special guest

I am at 90 on the ATC sub with the 45s and if I remember right that is where I had the 25s. I just set them by ear to some songs that I know well. I was with Warren and Nick from Mona in that picture!
Old 6th September 2016
Lives for gear

Thanks Mark. I recorded Mona at Antones as part of Carson Daly's Last Call SXSW shows in 2011. This is before Warren was involved with them I believe.
Old 7th September 2016
special guest

Where do you crossover your ATC's Mark? MONA

I have been working with Nick form mona for 2years now as a new development project. Got him signed again and brought in warren.New EP out soon and it is pretty good
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search