The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Your journey?
Old 12th February 2016
Lives for gear

Your journey?

Hey Wic

Please tell us more about yourself. You have a signature sound, some fine analog gear along with unique instruments like that Trautonium, do music for video games and lots more.

It would be interesting to hear about your journey and perhaps certain milestones that you consider pivotal in getting to where you are now.

Thanks!

<moderator note-edit>

Last edited by Reptil; 13th February 2016 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: -
Old 15th February 2016
Special Guest
The most important thing is that you make music you really want to make, without concessions. You have to be very honest about this to yourself. If you do this, you will probably make the music you do best :-).

It's difficult to name certain milestones, because most things came very naturally and gradually.
Of course my first album is a milestone for me. With that album I could prove to myself that I'm also a recording artist.
But I thing the most important milestone for me was the video Jam 1. This was for me the beginning of ludoWic. With that video I realized that this was the direction I wanted to go, and I decided to devote myself fully to electronic music again.
From then my journey is making electronic music the best way I can.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search