The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
focal SM9
Old 10th November 2016
Gear Head

focal SM9

Hello, Luca I bought the sm9 monitors since I saw you used them, I produce momba music and styles similar to yours, I sincerely love the monitors but it makes me very difficult to get a big and powerful sound in these speakers, I gave treatment to my studio with gikacoustic material and I get better enough, even so it is difficult to get that powerful sound in these speakers, could you share some techniques or tricks of these speakers for me to get better?

thank you , a big fan of your work!
Old 29th November 2016
Hey Victor!
SM9s are my 2nd ears as you know love those.. I understand your question about been not loud enough.. SM9s are NOT club speakers, they perform best at medium volume, how big is your room?
Old 1st December 2016
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaPretolesi View Post
Hey Victor!
SM9s are my 2nd ears as you know love those.. I understand your question about been not loud enough.. SM9s are NOT club speakers, they perform best at medium volume, how big is your room?
hi luca my room is 12 x 10 ,

Basically I meant that I can not get a great (big) mix, as in other speakers, I did not refer to volume as such, so I wanted to know if you had any settings in the back off the speaker or cut some frequencies to maximize their sound

thank you!
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search