The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
  Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Q+A is now officially over in terms of accepting new questions, but Klaus & Frederik will still be catching up on the...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 292
Whitecat 3 weeks ago

Physicist Klaus Heinz and his son, Mastering Engineer / Musicologist Dr. Frederik Knop founded HEDD Audio in October 2015. As...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 768
Whitecat 4 weeks ago

Huuuuuge seasonal welcome to Klaus & Freddy, who both have long, illustrious histories and careers in the pro audio universe...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 1,071
Whitecat 4 weeks ago

As I understand it some converters can re-do incoming wordclock On the AES inputs of the new HEDD type 2's does the incoming...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 525
klaush12 1 week ago

Hello Klaus and Frederik, thank you for doing this Q & A! I'm considering a pair of HEDD Type 30 MKII monitors to replace...

StudioRhythm
replies: 2 views: 310
StudioRhythm 2 weeks ago

If you wanted to feed these AES signal How would they cope with volume control prior to the AES inputs Would say a low...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 220
Jules 2 weeks ago

You guys seem to be on the cutting edge of technology; already bringing some great new products and patents: what do you have...

s wave
replies: 3 views: 517
Freddy Knop 3 weeks ago

Seems like DSP is going to replace passive crossovers pretty much everywhere... My question is, in etups with your new...

Lolito
replies: 1 views: 207
Freddy Knop 3 weeks ago

I'm so glad I caught you hear. I just noticed. And how timely. Last week I ordered the the Type 20 MK2 and the Bass 08 sub. ...

henryrobinett
replies: 2 views: 233
henryrobinett 3 weeks ago

Hallo Klaus und Fred, I've recently bought the Hedd Type 20 in Spain and I will have to wait till January or February to get...

Alegg
replies: 1 views: 341
Freddy Knop 3 weeks ago

Dear Klaus&Freddy, The small 2way Hedd 05 offered a great bang for the buck, so to say.. a good quality monitor for a rather...

cheu78
replies: 2 views: 293
cheu78 3 weeks ago

Hello Klaus&Freddy, I wanted to ask how the Tower Mains differ from your MK1 and the new MK2 series.. despite being a closed...

cheu78
replies: 2 views: 304
cheu78 3 weeks ago

Hi Klaus & Freddy, thanks for joining us here :) If I‘m not mistaken, the MKII models have built-in (AD/)DA...

Copilco
replies: 1 views: 485
klaush12 3 weeks ago

While studying physics and connecting that to music to create a useful product what were some of the most influential/mind...

Jayhutchinsmusic
replies: 1 views: 277
klaush12 3 weeks ago

Hi Klaus and Frederik, Is HEDD technology applicable to the other end of the signal chain: will we see a HEDD microphone in...

Arthur Stone
replies: 1 views: 510
klaush12 3 weeks ago

Can we expect to see measurements of the new MK2 models? If so, when? Especially because of the improved waveguides on the...

TJ99
replies: 1 views: 385
klaush12 3 weeks ago

Hello! These changes look like awesome updates to an already incredible product but I am just wondering if the MKII speakers...

njyoung97
replies: 1 views: 484
klaush12 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys, Can you explain the difference between the Type '20s & the Type 20's Mk2, I have the mk1 and they are...

piersbaron
replies: 4 views: 519
Robertm394 3 weeks ago

Hi Klaus and Freddy, I am a home hi-fi user of the Type 20s. I'm very happy with them. However, one big reason I originally...

Robertm394
replies: 0 views: 147
Robertm394 3 weeks ago

Good morning gents, thanks again for hanging out with us for a bit! Was wondering what kind of reference material you like to...

Whitecat
replies: 2 views: 641
Mantik 4 weeks ago

Hi and thanks for doing this. I just wanted to commend you on your efforts to provide a solution for creating a proper phase...

bambamboom
replies: 1 views: 326
klaush12 4 weeks ago

Hi Klaus, what do you think of the attempts of the industry to deliver monitors with measurement mics and software that allows...

DirkP
replies: 0 views: 379
DirkP 4 weeks ago

Does your unique technique of folding the diaphragm affect the transient response (low vs high frequencies)?

m_ita0
replies: 1 views: 456
klaush12 4 weeks ago

HEDD Lineariser Hi Klaus, Long time no see! My question is regarding the HEDD Lineariser DSP process. What is the reason for...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 603
klaush12 4 weeks ago

A related question re the AMT, do you have any thoughts regarding development of higher power handling / output AMTs which would...

bambamboom
replies: 1 views: 236
klaush12 4 weeks ago

Hello! I recently purchased a set of your Type 07 monitors and quickly fell in love with them for a number of reasons. They have...

b0gus
replies: 1 views: 604
klaush12 4 weeks ago

Hi Klaus and Frederik, I spent some time with the HEDD Type-20 Mk1 3-way monitors; the bass image was remarkable in it's balance...

Arthur Stone
replies: 1 views: 425
klaush12 4 weeks ago

Hello Klaus & Frederick, played around with the HEDD-Phones a bit and was duly impressed. The price-point however is steep...

mcgilroy
replies: 1 views: 527
Freddy Knop 4 weeks ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search