The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
  Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A big thank you from us, for doing this Q&A! kfhkh Hope you can stick around....

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 215
Reptil 24th July 2018

For our Q&A session we welcome Klas “Sasse” Lindblad to the forum. Through his aliases, he has produced quite a number...

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 732
Reptil 28th June 2018

You can post questions from today! Klas will be answering your questions from friday, for the next two weeks after. kfhkh You...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 279
Reptil 27th June 2018

Hi Klas, good morning Your studio looks well organized, and open. I have a question about organizing the different gear for...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 311
Reptil 18th July 2018

Hi Klas, seems a good opportunity to ask a few questions about your gear: What's your favorite gear right now? From...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 321
Reptil 18th July 2018

Hi Sasse, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions and give much valued insight into your process and your...

DoctorSonic
replies: 2 views: 96
DoctorSonic 17th July 2018

Hi, thanks for the possibility to ask questions here! I'm wondering if you have some favourite devices/plugins to process...

AreYouHuman
replies: 1 views: 302
Blackhead Studios 9th July 2018

I have been pondering getting a analog mixer to between my modular to protools (I use RME interfaces). I see that your using the...

PatrickFaith
replies: 1 views: 165
Blackhead Studios 9th July 2018

Hello klas! I am struggling with the reverbs sometimes in order not to make the mix muddy. What would you recommend to do with...

Tslfs
replies: 1 views: 282
Blackhead Studios 8th July 2018

Hi Klas, really awesome that you're here. kfhkh I have two questions really, but these overlap sort-of, so I'm asking them in...

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 408
Blackhead Studios 5th July 2018

Hey Sasse, thanks for answering questions here! I sometimes stumble into problems with Gain Staging when using plugin emulations...

Equalizer85
replies: 1 views: 316
Blackhead Studios 5th July 2018

hey klas, thank you for doing this q + a! im wondering if there are any tracks which you feel are good to use as reference...

J Gabriel
replies: 1 views: 332
Blackhead Studios 4th July 2018

I was hoping you could comment on your approach to integrating in the box soft tools&samples (like NI) and modular hardware...

PatrickFaith
replies: 2 views: 277
Blackhead Studios 2nd July 2018

Hi Sasse, Your bio mentions Detroit as an early musical interest; was that also a gear influence? Did Detroit change your...

Arthur Stone
replies: 1 views: 509
Blackhead Studios 1st July 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search