The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Hello how ! I have three questions for you)
Old 12th May 2016
Hello how ! I have three questions for you)

H i ! )
I love your music and how you play ! ) You inspired me to sell my 1960 Gibson SG and buy tr8 now I have a mini sound laboratory) changed the live music on the electronic. Sorry for my English
you are my teacher ) ) I have reviewed all of your favorite live performances look observe and discover a new world for themselves . The world of electronic music Thank you for your energy!

My questions - What vst plug-ins you use in ableton?
What kind of music are you listening to?
Who inspires you?
When you come to play in the Russian city of St. Petersburg? )))
Attached Thumbnails
Hello how ! I have three questions for you)-13054958_1026747420728513_1684774581_o.jpg  
Old 17th May 2016
Special Guest

Здравствуй Никита, мне очень приятно познакомится! Петербуг - я надеюсь - скоро!

Excuse my bad Russian, I can practice if we meet for a drink and tech talk in Petersburg

1. VST plugins - for my live set - Arturia Minimoog (moog emulation) ABL3 (t.b.-303 emulation) Ohmboyz Delay (delay plugin) so thats it From Ableton I use Electric (rhodes piano) Operator (FM synth) and Simpler (sampler). More or less thats all for the live set. In my productions I use G-force Minimonsta (really versatile Minimoog emulation) ABL3, Musicrow Vintage Strings (amazing synth strings), Sonicprojects - OP-X PRO-II (really amazing clone of Oberheim). Sometimes I`m using some of the classic synth clones by Arturia, like the MiniMoog V2 and ARP2600 V. I think thats it more or less, if we talk about synths. FX - for my live set, only Ohmboyz Delay, the rest is Ableton fx. For production - D16 Decimort, my favourite bit degrader plugin. Voxengo TapeBuss (part of Analalogflux), great tape saturation plugin. Wave Arts - Tube Saturator 2 (tube saturator obviously) PSP VintageWarmer2 (i use it on the master) PSP Mixpressor (compression plugin part of PSP Mixpack2) Brainworx bx_XL V2 (compression, M/S processing), ArcDev Dubb Box (amazing tape delay). I think that`s all about plugins.

2. my musical influences are disco, techno and house (detroit / chicago), early hardcore breakbeats, jungle and early DnB, experimental electronica, I like a bit of east coast hip-hop too. I like jazz and (modern) classical music, but I don`t have very deep knowledge in that area. I guess my biggest music influences come from Jeff Mills, Aphex Twin, Autechre, some early stuff by DJ Sneak, "Homework" by Daft Punk, the "Places" album by Joey Beltram, everything by Remarc (probably my favourite beatmaker in the Jungle / DnB music.) Recently (in the past 4-5 years) I re-discovered few ladies, doing electronic music in the 60s and 70s and their music was a big influence, particularly for my album in 2014 "Under Destruction". The ladies are Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram and Laurie Spiegel. Currently my favourite house artist is called The Maghreban, I'm really obsessed with his sound! Unfortunately I don`t have the time to pay close attention to a lot of new artists nowadays (because of my busy schedule) and what helps me not to get lost in the ocean of music is some music stores, who have a great selection, like Clone.nl, Hardwax.com and Boomkat.com. I also listen and take influences from demos of music instruments on Youtube. One of my favourite youtube channels with weird instrument demos is by "djangosfire", dedicated mostly on Buchla / West Coast style of synthesis.

3. beside the styles and the artists I mentioned above, I am inspired by the graphic artist Escher, his work features mathematical objects and operations including impossible objects, explorations of infinity, reflection, symmetry, perspective.. Topics, which concerns the type of music I do too. Other than that - pretty much by many things I experience in life. I get inspired by weird vehicles and buildings, by the nature and generally by people with skills and knowledge.
Old 17th May 2016
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNK303 View Post
The Maghreban,
he is the best. (alongside i:cube)
(thanks for doing the q&a btw! really really great read! )
Old 18th May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNK303 View Post
Здравствуй Никита, мне очень приятно познакомится! Петербуг - я надеюсь - скоро!

Excuse my bad Russian, I can practice if we meet for a drink and tech talk in Petersburg
I know where to St. Petersburg, you can eat delicious and have a drink ! ) I will be happy to personal acquaintance and practice Russian and Bulgarian language - They are very similar places )

Знам къде в Санкт Петербург , можете да ядете вкусна и да имат едно питие ! ) Ще се радвам да се лично познанство и практикуват руски и български език ) Те са много подобни места ) здор`ово
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search