The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Novation Circuit
Old 11th May 2016
Here for the gear

Novation Circuit

Hi Kink,

I have seen a video where you use a novation Circuit, I would like your feel about this gear.
Old 11th May 2016
Special Guest

I liked it as a concept from the beginning, I`m a big fan of Novation generally. I loved the way you write melodies with it, but it took some time till I actually start to use it. When it was released - I could use only the presets of the two synths inside, with little access to the parameters, it was not enough for me. All the sounds were too complicated for my taste. But since i can customize the synths and I can add samples - I think it became a very powerful and personal tool for inspiration / composing / live sets. Last weekend it saved me during a festival set. My computer freezed, I was not able even to restart for about 10 minutes, so I just jammed with it and the TR-8 for a while. It was one of the peaks of the night, there was a great reaction from the crowd and my friend was asking me "what was this track?". I will make few demo videos (I hope) soon, I`ve been wanting showcase it for a while, but my schedule keeps me out of the studio lately... I`ll find time for Circuit soon In conclusion - my favorite groove box so far, what a great idea to do it as a grid-style controller! It`s nice for sequencing other gear too.
Old 12th May 2016
Here for the gear

Thank you Kink, and hello from Saint Etienne (france) I think you know where it is
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search