The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Q+A with Jacquire King - brought to you by Universal Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello Jacquire ! Kings of Leon, Of Monsters and Men and Editors' albums have been huge sonic inspiration to me (especially The...

RobCho
replies: 1 views: 790
jacquireking 10th June 2017

Big fan of your work Jacquire, thanks for taking time to do the Q & A. The question I have is, because of your background...

alexsongbeats
replies: 3 views: 1,503
jacquireking 10th June 2017

Hi Jacquire, I really love you work and it's a luxury to have you here answering questions! My question is: On what have you...

laperlestudio
replies: 2 views: 1,264
jacquireking 9th June 2017

Hi Mr King, and thanks a lot for your time ! I often wonder how and when you make the decision to work in tandem with another...

Avgatzeblouz
replies: 4 views: 1,286
jacquireking 9th June 2017

I am a big fan of your work Jacquire, and I was inspired by your recent analog/digital shootout with UAD to ask this...

alexsongbeats
replies: 1 views: 1,037
jacquireking 8th June 2017

Hey Jacquire, thank you for taking the time to do this Q & A My question: How do you look at referencing a finished mix in...

alexsongbeats
replies: 1 views: 1,305

Hey Jacquire! I'm really excited for this Q&A! I'm a huge fan of your production and mixing. I would love to get...

coyoteface
replies: 4 views: 1,088

I'm going from long term memory here, so I'm hoping this was you and not another engineer... I've heard Nora Jones say the...

andersmv
replies: 1 views: 942
jacquireking 7th June 2017

Hi Jacquire, Many thanks for sharing your insights and passion with us all! I absolutely love the drum sound on the Norah...

Sparky_79
replies: 1 views: 1,365
jacquireking 7th June 2017

Hi Jacquire, First, thank you for being here to answer our questions. ;) Main question: How do you manage bottom end/bass...

funka
replies: 3 views: 2,038
blayz2002 6th June 2017

Hi Jacquire, Just wondering if you could share some of your thoughts about your move to Blackbird, in terms of what some of...

bambamboom
replies: 1 views: 1,381
jacquireking 6th June 2017

Hi Jacquire. Mule Variations is a constant reference for me. An album that seems to balance hyper-real capture of great...

Special Neids
replies: 2 views: 1,055
jacquireking 5th June 2017

Hey Jacquire, thanks for the Q & A. The question I have, is there anything you can share that you use when mixing in the...

Chevron
replies: 1 views: 1,655

Hi, thank you for doing this. kfhkh I read that you use a Quad Eight console. And that some time ago you split this from 40...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 1,596

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search