The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Future trends in music?
Old 10th June 2017
Gear interested

Future trends in music?

Hey Jacquire

My question for you: With your experience in mixing, and the new directions artists & genres take in 2017, are there any new techniques, trends, or tricks that you hear in modern music that interest you and make you want to test out & apply to your new work?
Old 14th June 2017
special guest

The thing I'm most interested in at the moment is some of the way the drums sound on the last Alabama Shakes album... other than that I'm not sure, I'm not wanting to copy anything... I hear new ideas forming and love being inspired by them but not sure where anything is headed specifically... I try to be able to make anything (artist/album) sound right without putting them in any same production box...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search